Monday, October 6, 2014

Hanging By a Thread

Well, it certainly has been a long time. Way, way too long. But I have indeed come stumbling back into Second Life, and got right into making up for lost time.

The first order of business was to completely strip down the business. The in-world store went bye-bye for a couple of weeks at the start of September, with a temp store in place while I got the rest of my little black ducklings in a row. This is the beginning of what my plurk followers saw me call Operation Marketpoop.

With as much time as I could spare, I slogged through crappy web software and by the end of September, I'd done it. @->~ISD was once again a thing. A new store had gone up in an all-nighter with completely updated merchandise. All of the old non-mesh merch had their new home in the discount vendors. And for the first time ever, the Marketplace store is completely up to date. I can haz store.

@->~~~~~~~~<-@

The mad rush to get the new store done by October was for many reasons, but largely because I wanted to get it all done in time for the store's third anniversary.

Oh, did I mention this October is the store's third anniversary? That's a thing, too. For the rest of the month, new releases are 1/3 off. Oh, did I mention there was a new release?

@->~ISD Arachne's Treasure Ear Cuffs
Unrigged mesh ear cuffs with gemstones, pearls and silver chains.
Available in four styles: Amethyst, Onyx, Ruby and Sapphire.

All styles and pack are 1/3 off in-world and Marketplace until Oct. 31st.


A limited time color is available as well, free in-world with the New Releases or 1L on the Marketplace for gifting.








And finally, a Midnight Mania exclusive color. Board is set to deliver when locked. Available until... the next thing.
@->~~~~~~~~<-@

That's all the new for now. There's lots of things to look forward to in the future, events and such, plus the big pile of shinies to dive through still. Now that everything's caught up, here's hoping the third year's a charm and I can stay on top of my junk.

Stay Beautiful,
     ☥ Stacey


No comments:

Post a Comment