Saturday, June 7, 2014

Feeling Dead and Not Loving It

So by now there's probably one of you wondering where the hell I've been for the last couple of weeks. I was on a magical journey of discovery. I discovered that 1) it is rare but still possible to get the flu in May, and 2) this is exactly as much fun as it sounds.

It hit me out of the blue a few days into the World Goth Fair. Not only did I miss World Goth Day itself, but I also missed the Abney Park concert at the end of the month. Dammit dammit dammit.

Oh well.

Right now, I still don't know what the end result of the fair was. I haven't had the energy to log in, and honestly the tons of offlines and all the post-fair work waiting for me is still a little daunting. But I'll be braving that pile very soon.

I mentioned it back at the start, but I can't thank the bloggers enough for their work. I didn't have the time (and later the capacity) to do anything more than just the booth and gacha. Didn't even get a chance to make any announcements. I'll make another post soon thanking them all properly for doing even a little of what I couldn't.

And that's about all there is. A full recovery and catching up with life takes the front seat, of course, but I plan on lurking my way back for some of that darkitydark Gothika tunage very soon.

And goodies, I wanna make more goodies...


Stay Beautiful (and healthy),
     ☥ Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment