Saturday, August 3, 2013

Surf and Sanguinary

Heya, everyone.

To kick off August, I've got some new-new-and kinda-new stuff for you.

First off is the new-new, with the August round of Flux.
I wanted to bring a little Goth back into my offering this time around, so I whipped up a little something I call Dead Tropics.
All four colors are available for L$100 each, plus a Pretty Face pack for L$300. While you're at the booth, you can also pick up a little freebie, a mesh hibiscus flower hair accessory:
There's a special scripted texture change version available in the Flux Gacha, which will only be available until the end of this month's round. Be sure to hit it up for many great prizes, the proceeds go towards the cost of the sim to keep this great event going. The swimwear will be available in the main store at the end of August. Until then, swing by the Flux Kon Tiki Trailer Park and Flamingo Lounge for these and many other awesome items by some awesome people. You can also pick up a landmark in the New Releases section of my store, to the right of the entrance.

And speaking of the store, it's a new store!
I'm still in the process of putting in the last bits and pieces, but everything is in its new home with more new stuff to come.

Which brings me to the kinda-new: next up in the "mesh revamp" project is one of my early and still favorite pieces.
Funnily enough, this is the piece that I thought would be the easiest to remake, but as Murphy would have it, proved to be the hardest. Regardless, I'm very happy with the results and I hope you are too. The updated Bloody Tears Brow Piercing is available now in the store and on the Marketplace.

That's all for now. Sta tuned for more updates coming Soon™.

Stay beautiful,
        ☥ Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment