Sunday, August 25, 2013

Staring Blind

The last week of the month is on us again, and that means it's another round of Horror Haute. This time around I've created something that I rarely babbled in, and that's avatar parts. Not long ago, I got my hands on some mesh eyes and started playing around with them. I've several designs on the drawing board, but the first of them is out and ready.

The Bloody Blind Eyes are copy/mod, adjustable to most sizes of avatars. Included is an alpha layer to hide bot eyes and lashed, and the bloody tears are an optional tattoo layer.

Available at the Horror Haute guillotine in the New Releases for L$50, and in the Horror Haute vendor after Aug. 30th.

@->~~~~~<-@
The end of the August also means that we're just days away from the Fall installment of the Twisted Hunt. I've been working away at prizes for both the regular and petite hunt paths, as well as some gacha prizes. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed creating them.

@->~~~~~<-@
That's all for now. Stay tuned for more info on A Clockwork Spiral and Horrorfest 2013 events, new releases and other store developments.

Stay Beautiful,
       ☥Stacey

.::MADesigns HAIR::. ~ GRETA ~ Red VII; ~Black Arts~Diamanda Skin- Ruby Rose; @->~ISD Bloody Blind Eyes; @->~ISD Blood Moon Choker; @->~ISD Gothic Piercings; Tori's Stylez (TS) Charm Gown - Red; *H:: hO wEAr ::H* Muse Gloves


No comments:

Post a Comment