Friday, July 13, 2012

I'm still not speaking to you, Marketplace

It's done.  I finally stopped procrastinating and the last of my SL Marketplace listings have been reworked after the great FUBAR a couple weeks ago.  Everything is back up as it was, with small improvements along the way much like with the script update.


Maybe now I can get back to actually, y'know, making things.  Crazy idea, I know.

@->~

One thing all of this made me realize is that the Marketplace makes up a good 95% (probably higher) of my actual sales. Not that I'm concerned with sales, just thought it was interesting to note. Personally, I love shopping in world. It's worth putting up with all the pains of getting around in SL because to me the store itself is just as much part of the shopping experience as the shinies I get from them.

But believe me, I understand the notion of wanting to get your stuff, put it on at home then slip off to the night's hot spot and park your virtual butt there so you don't have to put up with the pains I mentioned above. Same with furniture and decor, without the going out part.

So yeah, all this Marketplace crap is worth the hassle. I just wish there wasn't so much surprise buttsecks involved. All this bending over is murder on my back.

     ☥ Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment