Sunday, July 1, 2012

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back and a Boot Up the Ass

The good news is, I have all of my merchandise repackaged with the new petite-friendly resize script, fixed up a few minor errors I never caught, added some additional options to a couple of my items, got everything swapped out in the in-world store (except the gachas, I'll get to those next) and successfully uploaded all of them to Direct Delivery.

The bad news... SLM completely fucked up my Marketplace store. First it refused to deactivate my Magic Box. When I finally convinced it to, about half of my items were delisted or 'unassigned'. On top of that, a nasty browser crash obliterated all the item listings for the unassigned items (I had them open in separate tabbed windows, because I knew I had to copy-paste the descriptions). So this means I have to make brand-new listings for almost half my crap, plus update the listings for the other half.

All for a direct delivery system that's still broken as shit.
Suffice it to say, it's made me more than a little stabby. To alleviate the stress, I've simply delisted everything from my Marketplace store until I can get everything back to the way it was. I'll post again when it's up and ready to go.
    ☥ Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment