Saturday, May 19, 2012

Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner

But we do sometimes put Dolly on her stand.

The fine folks over at @Melroos Place have blogged about the No Strings Attached 4 Hunt, one in which I'm participating. Thanks so much for the entry!

This is one of those times when I deviated from my normal fare and tried my hand at creating poses. I'm quite pleased with the results, and will likely dabble in it again.
Mariko is a lovely little thing and loves to show off my dolly items (the key is one of my creations as well). She was more than happy to hop on to this dolly stand and model it for you all.

The NSA4 Hunt is going on until the end of May, so there's still some time to swing by and grab the dolly stand. You can find more details on the hunt here.

     ☥Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment