Friday, May 18, 2012

HEY KID IMMA COMPUTAH

Oh, hey. So this is what the 21st century looks like...

Sometimes I feel like the last person on Earth that hasn't totally immersed themselves in social networking. I have no desire to let the entirety of the world know every last little detail of my life. Call me crazy.

Anyway, this blog isn't about me. It's about a little shop I run in Second Life called InSpired Designs. 

A lot of shops there have a blog, and I figured it was about time mine did too (okay, it took a little prodding to get me to consider it. You know who you are, Dyre...). So here it is. Here I'll be posting irregularly about the stuff I'm making, events I'm participating in and every once in a while post about other stuff I really like in or just get a good rant going about Second Life in general.

And by irregularly, I mean 'whenever I remember that I have one'. *coughs and looks at her Flickr account*

Sooo, with any luck there will be more posts soon. In the meantime, you can check out my little shop and see if anything tickles your fancy.

Peace,
      ☥Stacey

P.S. Bonus Internets to anyone that gets the title's reference.


No comments:

Post a Comment